1. We receive many enquiries, to avoid disappointment please visit our booking calendar, or contact us to check our availability before booking.
2. All prices quoted to you are valid for 30 days. You can hold your reservation up to 7 days for free (when using "Hold Your Day" option form without booking).
3. After booking, your date is not secured until a deposit or full fee is paid (as agreed in the quote and repeated below in paragraph 9) within 7 days from submitting the booking form.
4. After submitting your booking you have 14 days of the cooling-off period when you can cancel your booking.
5. The booking fee is subtracted from the total amount you were quoted for your event, it is NOT an additional fee. It just ensures we reserve the stated date and times for you and you only and that no other bookings will be taken.
6. Our dynamic online Enquiry and Booking System will make your planning easier than ever. It will expand, or collapse its fields depending on the type of contact form and the event you choose. It will allow you to personalise your event and support your planning (we took everything into consideration to make your event perfect).
7. During the booking process, you can request your favourite music, add enhancements, specify your event details, create personalised announcements and leave a message to your DJ. When booking we will also ask you to share with us some key facts that will help us to DJ/MC better and make your event unique!
8. As mentioned above all forms are dynamically generated and will show new fields inline with your choices. If you incidentally choose wrong event, feature or option at the beginning of the form you may not see corresponding fields on your form below. In this case please review your initial choices.
9. If you don't have the information required in this form just choose, or type in "Please choose for me, or "I will decide later" you can add to this later. If you leave any of the required fields blank, you won't be able to submit your form.
10. A copy of your form together with payment details (booking only) will be emailed to you shortly after submitting. If you do not receive it, we haven’t received your form either. Please check your form for missing fields (marked with a red star and / or red box).
11. By filling in booking form fully you are helping your DJ/MC to understand your needs better and by that make your entertainment perfect.
12. Every event is different with a unique theme, occasion and expectations. To ensure the quality we will have with us on the day a copy of your booking form and will use it as a guideline.
13. The suggestions (examples) offered within our forms are merely suggestions and you may stray from them as much as desired.
14. Please note that you can make changes and cancellations of your DJ Booking. There is no need for you to submit another booking form (except the "Full Wedding DJ Booking" that you can use to give us more detailed information up to 30 days before your wedding. Other requests should be solely communicated in writing to us: email@example.com. All changes you will make before the event will be added to the form and signed by DJ-Scotland.
16. Please sign your form in the designated area before submitting by using your mouse (PC, Laptop), touchpad (Laptop), or finger (Phone, Tablet).
17. This form will not expire and once generated you can complete it the next day, even if you leave your computer in hibernation.
18. To protect your booking data, this form will also ask you to confirm if you wish to leave or refresh this website, without submitting your information.
THERE ARE THREE TYPES OF CONTACT FORMS:
ENQUIRY (FREE QUOTATION) form allows you to get a quote by specifying the type of entertainment you require. When you have completed the form, just send it to us by pressing the "Submit" button. We will then contact you as soon as possible. This form is usually submitted before the booking.
BOOKING (DJ BOOKING) form is much more detailed and requires you to share with us your vision of your event. By filling in this form fully you are not only booking professional DJ/MC, but you are also helping us to create a truly memorable event that will have your guests talking about it for years to come!
HOLD YOUR DAY (UP TO 7 DAYS FOR FREE) form is where we offer a convenient hold option to assist with your DJ Booking decision. We know that sometimes it is difficult to make the final decision about your entertainment, therefore you can hold your reservation up to 7 days for free.
ADDITIONALLY, WEDDING DJ BOOKING OFFERS TWO DIFFERENT WAYS OF BOOKING:
STANDARD Wedding DJ Booking is a simple and fast way of booking your Wedding DJ. You will need only basic information to complete this booking. You can add to this later by submitting the form below closer to your big day. This form should be used to book a DJ 1-2 years before the wedding.
FULL Wedding DJ Booking will enable you to customise your entertainment fully. This form requires more time and detailed information to be completed, which enables us to create tailored MC speeches and introductions. You can send this form after the previous "Standard Wedding DJ Booking" form has been submitted. To ensure quality this form should be submitted up to 30 days before the wedding.
Full Wedding DJ Booking form has also a very useful secondary function.
Full Wedding DJ Booking contract also supersedes (if previously submitted) Standard Wedding DJ Contract between you and DJ-Scotland (except the general purpose of the booking and event date, which must remain this same and will be transferred to the new contract). Full Wedding DJ Booking allows you to replace your previous Standard Wedding DJ Booking submission for free, but this must be done up to 30 days before your wedding. This is especially useful when the booking is made early and not all information are available at the time of the booking. During this update, the number of services and enhancements can be extended (subject to availability), but not reduced. "Full Wedding Booking" form can be submitted only once and once signed by both the client and DJ-Scotland makes a new valid contract.
THE RECOMMENDED BOOKING PROCESS:
PARTY DJ AND OTHER EVENTS:
STEP 1: ENQUIRY (FREE QUOTATION) 3-24 months before the event
STEP 2: BOOKING (DJ BOOKING) 1-12 months before the event
STEP 1: ENQUIRY (FREE QUOTATION) 1-3 years before the wedding
STEP 2: BOOKING (DJ BOOKING) with the STANDARD Wedding DJ Booking form 1-2 years before the Wedding (most cases)
STEP 3: BOOKING (DJ BOOKING) with the FULL Wedding DJ Booking up to 30 days before the wedding (if you want to personalise your wedding package even further)
Terms and Conditions Apply
NOW, LET'S FIND OUT HOW WE CAN FULFIL YOUR DREAMS!
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us directly on Facebook Messenger, Email, or on telephone 07306677075. You can request an electronic version or even a paper copy of our booking form. Alternatively, we can help you to fill in DJ Booking form during a 1-to-1 meeting with one of our experienced staff.
Please visit our booking calendar site, or contact us to check our availability before booking.
Please remember to email us your Wedding Planner's Contact Details!
BRIDE AND GROOM INTRODUCTION
BRIDE & GROOM, FAMILY & FRIENDS, OTHERS INTRODUCTION / WALK-IN IN ORDER
OTHER INTERACTIONS WITH THE NEWLYWEDS
DJ-Scotland typically plays a half-hour of seating music before the ceremony starts while guests are arriving. You do not have to pick the music for this, but you can if you would like to. We suggest popular cover songs with the orchestra to be played during this time.
Wedding Ceremony Music:
If cocktail hour is in another room or being held outside and we are to provide music, most likely we will need to provide additional equipment (i.e. another set of speakers or even another complete set of equipment). There are ENHANCEMENTS available below which include additional speakers / set of speakers for these types of circumstances.
To add your enhancements please choose ENQUIRY (FREE QUOTATION), or BOOKING (DJ BOOKING) in the Type of Contact field.
Please select all that apply, click here for more information.
Please be advised that during the Virtual Event Online not all Enhancements are available.
If the event is taking place outside fully weatherproof (against wind and rain) shade must be provided by the client or venue. This shade must be strong and large enough to cover equipment and the DJ in case of the sudden weather change.
If you are not sure which type of music, or equipment will be most suitable for your event or have any other questions, you can also speak to us directly by telephoning 07306677075.
By filling out this form you are giving us permission to use your details to contact you. To use our service you must also agree with our Terms and Conditions.
For details of how we operate, please see our Terms and Conditions.
A copy of this form together with a deposit payment details will be emailed to you shortly after submitting your booking.
Please note that bookings made through our online booking system are provisional until confirmed. A contract shall only arise when your booking is free of errors and subsequently followed by a suitable deposit or full fee payment as agreed in the quote and stated in paragraph 9 of your booking form. Once this is complete you will receive a confirmation email with a signed booking form for your reassurance.
Please consider the environment before printing this contract.
Thank you for paying your deposit!
After submitting this form you will receive a confirmation email with a deposit payment details.
Thank you for paying the remaining balance!